- Monthly recurring charges
- Two sets of recurring charges (the previous and next month’s charges) if you weren’t billed for your previous month’s services yet
- Any unpaid balances from separate accounts prior to combining your bills
- Last month’s wireless usage charges, purchases, one-time charges, surcharges and fees, and equipment charges
- Partial-month (prorated) charges if your service isn’t for a full month
Charges for wireless overage are billed after the charges are incurred. Personalized video bill
Check out your personalized video bill on Account overview
in myAT&T. If you have three or more accounts, select the account from the drop-down menu at the top. Your video bill is available for 30 days.