Here are some ways to extend your battery life by managing your apps:
- Notifications - Go to your app settings to turn off unnecessary notifications.
- Fetch email less frequently - Set your device to check for new emails less often to improve battery life.
- Delete unused apps and widgets - Shut down or remove apps and widgets you don’t use.
- Enable Power saver mode - If your device offers them, take advantage of power-saving options that can help when battery life is critical.
- Disable Auto-update apps - Apps often automatically download updates and install them. Turn auto-update off when you want to conserve battery power.