Activate your SIM card online
Make sure there’s a SIM card in your device before you try to sign it up on our network. It’s best to use the SIM card that came with your new device or order a new one.
- Go to activate your device.
- Select the option for AT&T WIRELESS or AT&T PREPAIDSM.
- Enter the requested info and select Continue.
- Follow the prompts to finish.
If you have AT&T PREPAID and don’t want to activate online, call us at 800.901.9878
.Activate an eSIM if you have a dual-SIM device
Heads up: If you’re bringing a dual-SIM device to AT&T, an eSIM won’t transfer.
Have an AT&T PREPAID plan? Contact us
to activate your eSIM.
For AT&T WIRELESS, make sure the eSIM is on an active wireless plan, then download it over Wi-Fi®
- Go to your phone settings.
- Tap one of the following (what you see depends on the device):
- AT&T Cellular Plan Ready to be Installed, then Continue
- Cellular, then Add a Plan
Have a QR code printed on an AT&T eSIM card? Follow these steps