You have a QR code printed on an AT&T eSIM activation card
1. Go to Settings, then Cellular.
2. Select Add cellular plan.
3. Open and point your camera at the QR code on your eSIM activation card until you see Installing cellular plan.
4. You're all set! Your eSIM is now downloaded and installed.
All other eSIMs
Make sure your dual SIM devices have a service plan, then download your eSIM.
To activate it:
1. Turn on your watch.
2. Open the Galaxy Wearable app to pair it with your phone.
3. Follow the app prompts to activate your watch on our network and complete the NumberSync sign-in process.
Learn more about Samsung Galaxy Watch
Get more info about activating your eSIM
Manage your account online.
Download the app to manage your AT&T account.
View our no-hassle return policy and exchange information.
Send us your old device for value toward the latest accessories, devices, or to pay your bill.
View step-by-step instructions to help you set up your voicemail, email, and manage your phone.