You have a QR code printed on an AT&T eSIM activation card
1. Go to Settings, then Cellular.
2. Select Add cellular plan.
3. Open and point your camera at the QR code on your eSIM activation card until you see Installing cellular plan.
4. You're all set! Your eSIM is now downloaded and installed.
All other eSIMs
Make sure your dual SIM devices have a service plan, then download your eSIM.
To activate it:
- Go to your phone settings.
- Tap one of the following (what you see depends on the device you have):
- • AT&T Cellular Plan Ready to be Installed, then Continue
- • Cellular, then Add a Plan