Call the voicemail system to change your password:
- From your AT&T wireless phone, press and hold 1. For AT&T Wireless Home Phone, dial 1.
- If prompted, enter your voicemail password.
- If you have new messages, press the * key to skip to the Main Menu.
- In the Main Menu, press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Administrative Options.
- Press 1 for Password Options.
- Press 1 to Change Password.
- Follow the prompts to enter a 7- to 15-digit password.
- Press the # key then end the call.
- If you have Visual Voicemail, access your Visual Voicemail screen and enter the new voicemail password when prompted.
You can also view tutorials
to learn how to change your voicemail password.