Want a mobile hotspot with the convenience of AT&T PREPAIDSM
when you’re out and about? Connect your Wi-Fi®
devices to your eligible hotspot-enabled device. It’s a win-win, Wi-Fi with pay-as-you-go convenience and no annual contract or credit check.1
To get started, choose a data amount
. You can:
Good to know
- Renew your service as often as you like for up to 1 year after your plan ends (plans expire in 30 days).
- Add more data in 1GB increments. Keep in mind:
- Tablets must be compatible with our network and use 1 of our SIM cards.
- Plans include Stream Saver®. It helps you save data by streaming higher-definition video at standard-definition quality (similar to DVD quality, about 480p).2 Check out att.com/streamsaver for more info.
See all important details
- Unused data doesn’t roll over. If you add money to your account before your current balance expires, your data balance carries over to the new expiration date.
- You can sign up for AutoPay, but these plans aren’t eligible for the AutoPay discount.