Installation Day Checklist
This checklist will help you prepare for a quick and easy installation experience. Before your technician arrives, remember:
- You can check your order status or change your service activation date at www.att.com/eos/processOSRequest (this experience opens in a new page, and is best viewed on tablet or computer screen).
- Contact us at least 48 hours prior to your installation appointment if you need to reschedule.
- A member of your household over the age of 18 must be present.
- Plan on installation taking an average of four hours to complete.
- You are responsible for moving any furniture blocking telephone and computer connections prior to the technician's arrival.
- Wait until after installation before cancelling your old services.
- You need to establish a method of payment. Existing payment methods will not transfer to the U-verse account.