AT&T Right To You℠
PERSONAL DELIVERY. EXPERT SETUP. ALL FREE
Pick the time, and we will deliver your new device straight to your doorstep. After delivery, an AT&T Right To You℠ delivery expert will contact you to schedule a free over-the-phone personal appointment. We’ll guide you through setup and activation and help answer any questions you have.Learn more
Quick facts about AT&T Right To You℠
- Where is AT&T Right To You℠ available?Currently, AT&T Right To You℠ is available in select Zip Codes in these cities:
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Birmingham, AL; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, IL; Fresno/Visalia, CA; Greater NYC, NY; Hartford/New Haven, CT; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Kansas City, MO; Lafayette, LA; Las Vegas, NV; Little Rock, AK; Los Angeles, CA; Louisville, KY; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; Nashville, TN; New Jersey, NJ; New Orleans, LA; Oklahoma City, OK; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Providence, RI; Raleigh, NC; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA; St. Louis, MO; Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL; Tulsa, OK; Washington, DC.
If you don’t see your area, keep checking back to see if it’s been added to the list. Keep in mind, AT&T Right To You℠ is still subject to location obstacles like traffic, gated entry, customer availability, etc. You’re always welcome to ask for AT&T Right To You℠ late in the day, (like after 4pm), but sometimes we may need to meet you the next day.
- How much does AT&T Right To You℠ cost?Your delivery, setup, and expert help are already included with your purchase of a qualifying device.
- How do I sign up for AT&T Right To You℠?When buying qualified products online, just pick the AT&T Right To You℠ option at checkout. Then you’ll be able to pick the time and place you want your expert to meet you to set up your new device. The expert will help you transition your service, sync your apps, and transfer all your info to your new device.
- Who are the experts helping with my setup?Your certified expert has over 160 hours of training to help you get the most out of your new device. Feel free to ask any questions you have, they’re there to help you!
- What can my expert show me about my device?Your expert will walk you through all the features and show you how to use your new device. From there, they’ll help you back up and transfer data, get accessories, or add a line. They’ll even help you sign up for AT&T TVSM or AT&T Internet if you want.
- What can my expert show me about my AT&T account?Your expert can help you download the myAT&T app, sign up for AutoPay, and/or sign up for paperless billing. They can also point you to additional support resources and tutorials to answer any other questions you may have.