Access and change the APN on the device.
1. From your device's web browser, go to http://mobile.hotspot. Select Log in > enter your Password > select Login.
Note: You may need to enter the Mobile Hotspot password. If you haven’t logged into the Web admin page before, the default password will be ‘admin’. You may be prompted to change the admin password. Ensure that your device is connected to the Franklin A50's Wi-Fi network. For more information, please see the Connect Devices to Wi-Fi or Connect PC or Mac to Wi-Fi tutorials.
2. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
3. Select the Mobile Network menu, then select APN. Select Add.
4. Enter the desired information, then select OK.
5. Select the desired option, then select Save Changes.
Note: To edit APN, select Edit beside the desired APN > edit the desired settings > select OK. Changing APN information could result in connection failure. Please contact your service provider before changing APN only when it's needed.