Make & Receive a Video CallMAKE A VIDEO CALL
: A video call can be made through the Dial pad
in the Phone app or through the Contacts list
in the Contacts app. To make a video call through the Dial pad, enter the desired number
then select the Video Call icon
.Note: The Video Call icon appears if the person has the capability to receive a Video Call and is crossed out if the person does not have the capability to receive a Video Call.
RESPOND TO AN INCOMING CALL
: Select and drag the desired icon
• ACCEPT VIDEO CALL: Select and drag the Video Call icon up to accept a video call.
• ACCEPT VOICE CALL: Select and drag the Decline Video Call icon up to accept a voice call.
• DECLINE CALL: Select and drag the Video Call icon down to decline a call.
Video Call OptionsCHANGE CALL TYPE
: Switch between a HD Voice and Video call.
• SWITCH TO A VOICE CALL
: While on a video call, select the Menu icon
> Modify Call
> Voice Only
• SWITCH TO A VIDEO CALL
: From a voice call, select the Menu icon
> Modify Call
> Video bidirectional
VIDEO CALL OPTIONS
Note: When switching from a Voice to Video call, the person you are on the phone with will have the option to accept or reject the change from an HD Voice Call to a Video Call.
: Select the screen
, then select the desired option
• SWITCH BETWEEN FRONT & REAR CAMERAS: Select the Switch camera icon.
• ADD A VIDEO CALL: Select the Add call icon
Note: You can add up to 5 people to the video call. The person talking is shown on screen at the time.
Enable or Disable Video CallTURN ON/OFF VIDEO CALLING
: From the Phone app, select the Menu icon
> Turn on video calling switch
.Note: Video Call is turned on by default. When Video Call is off, incoming Video Calls will appear as voice calls.
• Certain restrictions, requirements or limitations may apply for this feature/service. For more details, visit https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/features/video-calling.html