All of HBO together with new hits, classic favorites, plus new Max Originals.
In this tutorial, you will learn details about:
• Initial setup
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
• Help center
With HBO Max you can stream all of HBO, plus a collection of classic TV favorites, blockbuster movies, and new Max Originals. AT&T customers with TV, Internet, or Wireless service could be eligible to stream HBO Max. For new and existing customers, visit att.com/hbo-max/ for more details.
Note: Offers and packages are subject to change.
1. Swipe up from the home screen to access the app tray, then select the HBO Max app .
Note: Data/messaging rates may apply for app download usage.
2. Select the Account icon then select SIGN IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
3. Sign in with your HBO Max account, or select SIGN IN WITH A PROVIDER to sign in with the AT&T or DIRECTV user ID that includes HBO.
Note: If you don’t have one, you can register.
4. Create your HBO Max profile
5. Start streaming.
For more details, visit Get HBO Max info
For Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) and more, visit www.att.com/hbo-max/.
For support with HBO Max, visit the HBO Max help center.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.