Req’s proof of eligibility. Credit(s) w/in 2 bill cycles. $10/mo. per phone line discount applies only to phone lines 1-5. Any additional phone lines added over 5 and up to max of 10 reduces all phone line (including lines 1-5) discounts to $5/mo. per phone line. Eligibility req’mts & other restr’s apply.
AT&T UNLIMITED ELITESM
AT&T Unlimited with 5G at no extra charge
- Unlimited data
- 30GB of mobile hotspot data per line
- Mobile security, fraud call blocking, and more
- HBO Max™ included
After 100GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if network is busy.
Compatible device for 5G and AT&T Mobile Security App and Call Protect App access. Download of Apps required. Download and usage data charges may apply. 5G may not be available in your area. For coverage details, see att.com/5Gforyou. Online account required for HBO Max access. Credit card may be req’d (except MA, PA, ND). Add’l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply.See details
Frequently asked questions
- What is the AT&T Signature Program?Some customers might be able to enjoy special discounts through their employer, school, or organization. We call this the AT&T Signature Program.
- Is my employer, school, or organization part of the AT&T Signature Program?Some people may be eligible to get a discount on AT&T products through their employer, school, or organization. Go here to see if your company is involved in the AT&T Signature Program.
- Does AT&T offer any benefits to the military?Yes, AT&T is proud to offer exclusive discounts for military service members and their families. We also provide discounts for veterans, first responders, teachers, nurses and physicians.
Savings for military and first responders
AT&T offers exclusive discounts for active military servicemembers, military veterans, first responders, and their families on eligible unlimited wireless plans. If you are eligible for these benefits, you can go here to enroll now.
Discounts for union members
With AT&T, eligible union members can enjoy benefits that work as hard as they do. Enroll online or in-store to save on everything from your monthly wireless plan to select accessories.
Special benefits for AARP members
AT&T also offers savings to AARP members, including savings on your monthly wireless bill. Go here to learn how to start enjoying the savings.