- $250 reward card when you bring your own device*
- No shipping fees and no return fees
- Flexible return policy
- Waived restocking fees
- FREE delivery and setup with AT&T Right To YouSM
Subject to change. Same day delivery in select areas only and must order by 4pm. See details
A wireless plan for the whole family
AT&T offers plenty of great options for keeping your whole family connected. Whether you are looking to add a line for your child’s first phone, or move a relative onto your plan, AT&T is here to help you enjoy great wireless service.
Add your current device to your AT&T plan
Are you looking to add a phone, tablet, or wireless hotspot device that you already own onto your plan? There’s no need to buy a new device. You can activate service on the AT&T network through the bring you your own device option.
- Can I add a line to my AT&T account?Yes, it’s easy to add an additional line or service with AT&T. Even if you don’t purchase your device from AT&T, you can add it to your plan later on with the bring your own device option.
- Can I add another authorized user to my AT&T account?You can add another person to your account by logging into your myAT&T profile and selecting Account users. If you have more than one account, you’ll then pick your wireless account from the dropdown menu. In Authorized users, select Manage authorized users, then select Add an authorized user.