AT&T Store Greendale Southridge Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Greendale
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greendale?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Greendale Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 25, 20192 out of 5Felt like I left the store with a lot of questions unanswered. They were not able to help me completely after upgrading my phone. I was told that I needed to contact att customer service
- November 5, 20185 out of 5Came in to have them look at my LGV10 phone purchased at AT&T 18 months ago. Wasn't working good and was spoofed. After they looked at it, it was determined I needed a new number. So I purchased a new phone too and it was set up.
- July 27, 20185 out of 5Luis was very helpful. Really tookThe time to help explain and help
- July 18, 20185 out of 5Catherine Reyes I need a copy of my identification
- July 14, 20181 out of 5Completely unsatisfied long-time customerI purchased an iPhone 7 several months ago from the AT&T Authorized Retailer store at Southridge Mall. I paid a large down payment that was never applied to my account. So now I am paying double for my phone because it shows up as an installment on my monthly bill. I requested a refund from the store manager and he told me I had to talk to the salesperson who sold me the phone, but he is no longer at this store. I was given a number at the AT&T store this salesperson is currently at, but this store’s calls bounce to the AT&T call center immediately. I then called back the manager at the Southridge store to have him take care of my refund, but again he said that it is the responsibility of the salesperson. The manager knows the store owes me the refund because I have my receipt showing the payment and the store’s records show the payment, but he is unwilling to assist me to obtain my refund. The manager finally left me a voicemail message several weeks ago indicating that he got ahold of the salesperson and they submitted the necessary paperwork to process my refund. He would be in touch. Since I had not heard from the manager I called the Southridge store back. My call was picked up and immediately whoever answered the phone hung up on me. I thought It maybe was an accident so I called back and my call was immediately directed to the AT&T call center. Now every time I call to follow up my call goes directly to the call center. I feel that this store knows my number now and the manager and employees are dodging my calls. I am completely disappointed and dissatisfied with the way the manager is handling my situation. I believe this manager to be unprofessional. I strongly suggest avoiding this store.