AT&T Store Greendale Southridge Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
5300 S 76th St
, WI 53129
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Milwaukee's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Greendale
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Greendale?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Greendale Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 25, 20192 out of 5Felt like I left the store with a lot of questions unanswered. They were not able to help me completely after upgrading my phone. I was told that I needed to contact att customer service
- November 5, 20185 out of 5Came in to have them look at my LGV10 phone purchased at AT&T 18 months ago. Wasn't working good and was spoofed. After they looked at it, it was determined I needed a new number. So I purchased a new phone too and it was set up.
- July 27, 20185 out of 5Luis was very helpful. Really tookThe time to help explain and help
- July 18, 20185 out of 5Catherine Reyes I need a copy of my identification
- July 14, 20181 out of 5Completely unsatisfied long-time customerI purchased an iPhone 7 several months ago from the AT&T Authorized Retailer store at Southridge Mall. I paid a large down payment that was never applied to my account. So now I am paying double for my phone because it shows up as an installment on my monthly bill. I requested a refund from the store manager and he told me I had to talk to the salesperson who sold me the phone, but he is no longer at this store. I was given a number at the AT&T store this salesperson is currently at, but this store’s calls bounce to the AT&T call center immediately. I then called back the manager at the Southridge store to have him take care of my refund, but again he said that it is the responsibility of the salesperson. The manager knows the store owes me the refund because I have my receipt showing the payment and the store’s records show the payment, but he is unwilling to assist me to obtain my refund. The manager finally left me a voicemail message several weeks ago indicating that he got ahold of the salesperson and they submitted the necessary paperwork to process my refund. He would be in touch. Since I had not heard from the manager I called the Southridge store back. My call was picked up and immediately whoever answered the phone hung up on me. I thought It maybe was an accident so I called back and my call was immediately directed to the AT&T call center. Now every time I call to follow up my call goes directly to the call center. I feel that this store knows my number now and the manager and employees are dodging my calls. I am completely disappointed and dissatisfied with the way the manager is handling my situation. I believe this manager to be unprofessional. I strongly suggest avoiding this store.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.