Try this first if your remote is not working:
S20 & S30 remote control features
- Check the batteries if the appropriate button doesn't light up when pushed.
- Check all the cables to your device to make sure they are secure and connected properly.
- Unplug the receiver if you are still having trouble, and then wait two minutes before plugging it back in and turning it back on.
Remote control programmingS20 remote control guides and informationRemote control model number location
- Simplified programming options.
- Controls U-verse, your TV and an audio device in one.
- Check out the Options, MyMultiview, and Help buttons.
- Low battery indicator.
- Backlit keys with the S30 model.
The specific model number for your S20 or S30 remote is on the top back of the remote. Instructions in the current user guide
(PDF, 1.30MB) apply to both models.Mobile phone or tablet as remote control
Your mobile phone or tablet can be used as a remote control. Just install the U-verse app
, or Amazon Fire TV
) on your mobile device to get a simple remote interface and more options.Remote control replacementOrder a new or replacement remote