Turn call blocking on or off
- Go to account overview.
- Select the Digital Phone card.
- In My Voicemail & Phone features, choose Check or manage voicemail & features.
- Under Call Filtering, select Call Blocking.
- Select ON or OFF.
Turning off call blocking won’t delete your list of numbers. You can start blocking calls again at any time.Add or remove numbers from your blocked list
You can block up to 100 numbers.
Good to know:
- In Call Blocking, enter the number you want to block in the Add Number field.
- Select Add.
- Select Save. Blocked callers will receive this message: The number you dialed will not accept your call. After the message, the call will end.
To remove a number from the block list, select the X next to the number and then Save.