You can view, get, or cancel features or add-ons, like device protection, in myAT&T
. For more info, learn how to change or remove wireless features
From third parties
Not sure if you have an AT&T or third-party subscription? Check out our features and apps
. If it’s not listed there, it’s from a third-party company.
You can view, cancel, or request a refund for donations or purchases of third-party features and apps (including subscriptions, apps, games, and more). Before you start, make sure you have access to the device used to make the purchase.
Refund policy update:
- Go to Manage My Mobile Purchases.
- Enter the 10-digit AT&T wireless phone number of the device used to make the purchase.
- Select Next. We’ll send a free text message with an 8-digit single-use PIN to that phone number.
- Enter the 8-digit one-time PIN and select Submit. Once there, you’ll get the Purchases History page where you can view your recent mobile purchases. From this screen, you can:
- Request a refund: Select the mobile purchase you want refunded, then select Refund, and complete the prompts.
- Cancel a subscription: Select the subscription or feature to cancel, check Cancel subscription, and then Submit.
Our updated mobile app purchases refund policy only allows two refund requests per calendar year.