You can view, get, or cancel features or add-ons, like AT&T Mobile Insurance, in myAT&T
. For more info, learn how to change or remove wireless features
.Good to know:
AT&T Navigator won't be supported in California unless you have an Apple®
device. Don’t have an Apple or Android device? Upgrade and get a new device
to keep using the app. Otherwise, we'll remove the app from your account and stop charging you for it on February 7, 2020.
From third parties
Not sure if you have an AT&T or third-party subscription? Check out our features and apps
. If it’s not listed there, it’s from a third-party company.
You can view, cancel, and request refunds for third-party features and apps (including subscriptions, apps, games, and more). Before you get started, make sure you have access to the device used to make the purchase.
- Go to Manage My Mobile Purchases.
- Enter the 10-digit AT&T wireless phone number of the device used to make the purchase.
- Select Next. We’ll send a free text message with an 8-digit single-use PIN to that phone number.
- Enter the 8-digit one-time PIN and select Submit. You’ll get the Purchases History page and see your recent mobile purchases. Once there, you can:
- Request a refund - Select the mobile purchase you want refunded, then Refund, and complete the prompts.
- Cancel a purchase - Select the subscription or feature to cancel, check Cancel Subscription, and then Submit.