You can view, get, or cancel features or add-ons, like AT&T Mobile Insurance, in myAT&T
. For more info, learn how to change or remove wireless features
From third parties
Not sure if you have an AT&T or third-party subscription? Check out our features and apps
. If it’s not listed there, it’s from a third-party company.
You can view, cancel, and request refunds for third-party features and apps (including subscriptions, apps, games, and more). Before you get started, make sure you have access to the device used to make the purchase.
- Go to Manage My Mobile Purchases.
- Enter the 10-digit AT&T wireless phone number of the device used to make the purchase.
- Select Next. We’ll send a free text message with an 8-digit single-use PIN to that phone number.
- Enter the 8-digit one-time PIN and select Submit. You’ll get the Purchases History page and see your recent mobile purchases. Once there, you can:
- Request a refund - Select the mobile purchase you want refunded, then Refund, and complete the prompts.
- Cancel a purchase - Select the subscription or feature to cancel, check Cancel Subscription, and then Submit.