is a free, third-party service that can reduce robocalls and automated telemarketing calls to your AT&T business phone.2
Nomorobo identifies incoming calls from known robocallers and hangs up the call before you answer.
- Stop calls from parties that ignore the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Allow legitimate incoming automated calls, such as school closings or doctor’s appointment reminders.
To learn how this service works, watch this short video
from Nomorobo. Set up Nomorobo
- Go to http://www.nomorobo.com/ and select Get Started Now.
- In the Choose your landline carrier drop-down, choose AT&T (Traditional Landline) or AT&T U-Verse.
- Enter your email address and select Next. An email will be sent to you asking you to confirm your request.
- When you receive the email from Nomorobo, select Click Here To Setup Nomorobo and follow the remaining prompts when the website opens.
Nomorobo has been recognized by the Federal Trade Commission. For more information about Nomorobo and its policies, visit www.nomorobo.com
. See all important details