With AT&T Phone, you can view a list of your most recent calls by date and time. You can sort your calls by missed, answered, or outgoing calls.Note:
You can't manually delete your call history. Calls are automatically deleted after 60 days or after reaching the 100 call maximum.
View your call history online
- Sign in to myAT&T for Business.
- Select the (+) on the My Digital Phone menu.
- Select Check or manage voicemail & features from the MyVoicemail & Phone Features menu.
- Select the Call History tab and go to your AT&T Phone Call Logs page.
- You can sort your call history by name, length of call, or search for a call.
- To place a call, select a number, and when your business phone rings, pick it up to place the call.
If you don't have a myAT&T for Business account, register
to create your user ID and password.