- Go to your account overview.
- Scroll to My devices and select Manage device for the device you want to check.
- Look in Device info.
- You will have an ETF if you have one or two-year service agreement and cancel after 14 days for consumer wireless service or 30 days for business wireless service.
- You won’t have an ETF if you’re on an installment plan or Equipment Installment Plan. You will be responsible for the balance on your installment plan if you cancel.
You won’t owe an ETF if you:
- Cancel within the first 14 days of activating consumer wireless service or 30 days of activating business wireless service
- Return the device in like-new conditionless service
To find out if you can return your device, check out the AT&T Wireless Return Policy.1
See all important details