Showing Content for | Change your ZIP Code
Enter another ZIP to see info from a different area. X | `>`
!We can't find that ZIP Code. Try again.
Restore service on a suspended account for non-payment
Learn how to restore wireless service on an account suspended due to non-payment.
How to restore wireless service
You can restore your wireless service by paying the full amount due on your bill. Learn about ways to pay your bill
- Submit payment for the account balance in full.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Power your device off and on again to reactivate your service.
- Monthly plan fees continue even while service is suspended.
- Your next bill will contain a reconnection or restoral fee.
- Service restoration fees will be applied to your next bill.
- Multiple suspensions for non-payment may delay your ability to upgrade with our best pricing.