Wi-Fi gateway or All-Fi™ Hub
You can fix many common internet issues by restarting your Wi-Fi gateway or All-Fi Hub. Here’s how:
- Unplug the power cord from the back of your gateway or hub. If you have:
- An internal battery backup, remove it.
- DSL service, unplug your telephone cord from your modem or gateway.
- Wait 20 seconds.
- Put the internal battery back in, if applicable.
- Plug the power cord back in. If you have DSL service, reconnect the telephone cord.
- Wait up to 10 minutes for the gateway or hub to restart.
Sometimes widespread issues affect entire areas. Find out if there’s a wireless or internet outage affecting your service.FYI:
Look for wireless outages if you have Internet Air.Check for outages
Having trouble checking your email online or going to your favorite web pages? We can help.
Have your user ID and password handy to sign in.Fix slow browsing issues
Equipment status lights
The status lights on your gateway or hub give you valuable info about your internet status.
If you have a new device or just need your Wi-Fi info, we can help:
Issues with other services
Streaming video? Listening to your favorite tunes? Each connected device in your home uses your internet and affects its speed.Optimize your connection