Manage your data
We use certain types of information to customize offers and experiences just for you. We think you’ll enjoy the benefits, but you can manage how AT&T Communications uses your data.Learn more at the Privacy Center
Make your data request more complete. First fill out your request with us. Then, submit a request with our advertising company, Xandr.
Frequently asked questions
- What is the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?The CCPA sets rules for how we handle California residents’ personal information or data. These include your right to:
• View the information we have about you
• Tell us not to sell information that’s linked to you
• Ask us to delete information that’s linked to you
- Can anyone make these requests?We're implementing California's new privacy rules for California residents. You can see marketing and privacy options at our Privacy Center. This includes the ability to opt in for some programs, or say no to others.
- How do I make a data request?You have 2 options:
• Complete an online data request
• Give us call at 866.385.3193