AT&T Store Kokomo Kokomo
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Kokomo Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 5, 20205 out of 5We recently just changed to AT&T from being with Verizon for the last 17 years. Tyler from the Kokomo AT&T store was amazing! I called the day before we went to the store for curb side & when we arrived, We let him know we had talked to him the prior day, and Then he pulled out a piece of paper of notes we had discussed. I was so impressed! He was very kind, helpful and wonderful to work with! Thanks again, Tyler, for everything! We will highly recommend you to our friends & family for cellular help!Response from AT&TMay 12, 2020Thank you!
- April 22, 20201 out of 5I am a Vet. and got a good deal on a new phone with a new number, I didn't want a new number, I was told that after 30 days or 1 billing cycle the promotion would be locked in and I could change my number to get my old number back. WRONG Now that I am committed I find that is not true, I can change my number but I loose the promotion on my phone which is why I changed to AT&T. Now I am stuck for 3 years unless I pay for a phone I can't afford. THANKS AT&T.
- March 28, 20201 out of 5So I was in the store yesterday to purchase my at least 8th phone from and the young man I worked with was great but the unpleasant rude disrespectful horrible chick by the name of Brook made him stop helping me soon as he Activated my phone, I had questions about how to use my phone and I told her I needed help setting it up, she wouldn’t even look at me and said, that’s an Apple issue not att.... this is why businesses s are closing because I actually should have bought online but I like to patronize local and go where I’ve always gone... she was rude and HORRIBLE AND ILL NEEEVVVVVER GO BACK IN THAT STORE, she shouldn’t even be allowed to assist dead animals let alone humans ... And if this RUDE DISRESPECTFUL Lack of a human is who represents you all Im DONE , Her name was Brooke and she was working last night at about 3:00. Thank you Brooke for making sure I never shop at att again after years of my business. I would get a phone from Walmart before give your store another dime of mine... You don’t belong at att you belong somewhere in the back of some place where you can’t work with customers .....
- January 11, 20201 out of 5Crappy service, felt like I was a criminal .
Felt like a slap in the face and get outResponse from AT&TJanuary 30, 2020We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message on our Twitter or Facebook, or visit www.att.com/contactus. Thank you.
- June 15, 20192 out of 5stopped in to purchase ANOTHER ipad mini. They were out. So instead of taking the time to ask if we wanted t pre-order one, they suggested going to Logansport? We went to the other ATT store on Sycamore, and pre-ordered one with no problem. Markland Mall just lost my business!! And they were NOT open till 9:15 instead of 9:00.....red flags!!!!!