Amazing deals on iPhones
Frequently asked questions
- Who has the best iPhone deals?While “best” is always somewhat a matter of opinion, AT&T has some truly great deals on both the newest iPhones and some of the older models.
- Who has installment plans for iPhones?AT&T has installment plans for iPhones through the AT&T Installment Plan with Next UpSM.
- Which iPhones are 5G capable?The new iPhone SE 3rd Gen, all the iPhone 13 series phones, and all the iPhone 12 series phones are 5G capable. To take advantage of those capabilities, however, you’ll also need a 5G plan and to be in a location with 5G service.
Shop Apple iPhone deals at AT&T
iPhone is one of the most popular smartphones on the market. Apple fans wait with excitement for the latest technological upgrades that come with each new version. If you’re shopping for a new phone, don’t miss out on the great iPhone deals from AT&T.
Save money on the latest iPhone with a trade-in deal
You might be able to save big on one of the latest iPhones as part of an AT&T trade-in deal. In some cases, you might even be able to get a free iPhone through one of these offers.1
Get the new iPhone your way
After you’ve selected the iPhone deal you want, it’s time to place your order. AT&T lets you get your iPhone your way, whether you’re looking to visit your local store, order online, or even get free same-day delivery and optional expert set up through AT&T Right to You.2
Make the most of your iPhone with AT&T
Not only does AT&T offer great savings on iPhones, but we also provide the high-quality wireless service you’ll need to help you make the most of your new phone. With AT&T, you can get unlimited data*, talk, and text in and between the U.S., Mexico, and Canada, as well as built-in network security from AT&T ActiveArmor3 and access to 5G service in eligible areas.4
*AT&T may temporarily slow down service when the network is busy.
- With eligible trade-in in.
- Select areas only. Services provided by AT&T or an authorized provider.
- AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security req’s compatible device/service. Other terms and req’s apply. Visit att.com/activearmor to learn more.
- 5G requires compatible device. 5G may not be in your area. For coverage details, see att.com/5gforyou.