You can stream AT&T TVSM
on up to 20 compatible devices connected to your home network at the same time. And, use up to three of those streams on the go.See the suggested internet speeds for AT&T TV
Connected to your home network
Streaming from your home network? You don’t have to do a thing. Just sign in to the AT&T TV app from any mobile or TV device connected to your home network.
Not sure if your device is connected to your home network? Check the connection:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Preferences and then Location Settings.
- Check your Home Location. If you see:
Good to know:
- Connected, your device is connected to your home network.
- Not connected, your device isn’t connected to your home network.
If you move or change your internet service provider, you can update your home network up to 4 times in a 12-month period. Learn about your home network and how to update itWatch on the go
Enjoy up to three streams at the same time on mobile or streaming devices away from your home network. A maximum of three streaming devices can be accessed out of home.Keep in mind:
Any streams you use out of your home network count toward your 20 total stream limit.Network exclusions
Some networks only allow you to have three streams at the same time. This includes both watching in your home or on the go. These networks include:
- Fox channels: Big Ten Network, Fox News, Fox Business, FS1, FS2, Fox Deportes and Fox local channels
- NHL Network