If the Mobile Security app doesn’t update properly from the Google PlayTM
Store, try this:
- Tap Settings.
- Find your running apps and tap Google Play.
- Tap Clear Cache and then Force stop.
- Search for the AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app in Play Store.
- Tap Update.
If that didn’t work, you may have to clear more settings:
- Tap Settings then Application manager/Apps.
- Scroll to the All section and tap Google Services. (It may say Google Services Framework, Google Connectivity Services, or Google Play Services.)
- Tap Clear Data and then Force Stop.
- Go back to the list of apps under your device settings and select Google Play Store.
- Tap Clear Data, then Force Stop.
- Turn your phone off and back on. (This is important!)
- Open the Play Store and try updating the AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app again.
Still having trouble? Get Play store help from Google