Move contacts, messages, music, and other data to your new device using AT&T Mobile Transfer.
1. From the home screen, select the Play Store app.
Note: To learn more, visit the AT&T Mobile Transfer website.
2. Search for and select the AT&T Mobile Transfer app, then select Install.
Note: Both devices must have AT&T Mobile Transfer installed.
3. Ensure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, then swipe to and select the AT&T Mobile Transfer app from the Apps tray.
Note: When you first open the app you will be prompted to review all permissions, select ALLOW to continue. To access the Apps tray, from the home screen swipe up or down from the center of the screen.
4. On the old device, select From this device and follow the steps to generate a QR code. On the new device, select To this device and follow the steps to scan the QR code from your old device.
5. Scan the QR code using the new device to link both devices, and follow the prompts to transfer your desired content.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.