Learn how Google Assistant allows you to control your device and access voice control settings using voice commands.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and use Google Assistant
• Access Google Assistant settings
1. From the home screen, select the Microphone icon.
2. Say the desired search term(s) when "Listening..." is on-screen.
Note: You can use your voice to do things like search, get directions, create reminders, identify a song, send a text message, and call a friend. For example, say "Ok Google, do I need an umbrella tomorrow" to see if there's rain in the weather forecast.
1. Swipe up or down from the center of the home screen to access the Apps tray, then select the Google app.
2. Select More, then select Settings.
3. Select Voice. Edit voice preferences as desired.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.