AT&T Store Rancho Cucamonga Victoria Gardens
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Rancho Cucamonga
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rancho Cucamonga?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Rancho Cucamonga Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 15, 20201 out of 5Walked into the store on 11/14. Five people working there doing nothing and none of them helped me. I had to approach them and ask a question. I immediately left and won’t be back. I’ll be escalating this complaint.Response from AT&TNovember 16, 2020Hello Randy B This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- July 16, 20205 out of 5I would like to compliment Lupe for her stellar customer service today! She assisted me in getting my replacement phone operational. Thanks again!Response from AT&TJuly 17, 2020Hello Gwendolyn W. We know that first impressions are very important. thank you so much
- June 16, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Helpful AT&T staff. Went to another store close to home in Upland but was disappointed with service. Came back to RC and always great service by Jessie and Lucilla.Response from AT&TJune 18, 2020Hi! We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- April 20, 20205 out of 5Samantha was a great customer service agent. She went over and above helping me. When I visit the store I will request SamanthaResponse from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hi Kathy A. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- January 25, 20201 out of 5If I could give 0 stars I would. This store hasn’t answered the phone once in over a week to check the status of an order that has been “ready for processing” the entire time. Even customer service can’t get someone to pick up the phone. Other stores in the area answer calls, but our unfortunate souls happened to pick the one with the worst management and staff in the history of communication sales. My poor boyfriends mom has been without a phone for this entire time and doesn’t live close enough to ‘just stop by’ as customer support suggests. We don’t want to make her drive an hour and a half to find out she can’t get a phone because nobody can clarify why the order has been sitting in processing this whole time and not ‘ready for pickup’. We can’t even get customer support to cancel the order since only the store is able to