AT&T Store Rancho Cucamonga Victoria Gardens
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Rancho Cucamonga
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Rancho Cucamonga?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Rancho Cucamonga Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 11, 20211 out of 5Do you want to know how terrible it is at the store? They talk down to you if you’re handicapped. In May 2019, I went into the store to get a new phone and the guy that was helping me talk to exclusively to my husband. They treated me as if I was stupid because I’m partially handicapped. It was Mr. B this or Mr. B that, but not talking to me at all. Plus they also lied about their plan when they told us that we could get a Phone for free with the buy one get one free plan and we told that we were old customers with her own plan and they said that was perfectly fine. it was not and instead of getting a phone free we had to pay for two phones. The manager was neither helpful nor rectified the problem at all. Basically it was three months later that we found out that they had completely lied at the store through dealing with the AT&T call centers and even AT&T corporate did nothing to help us. If you’re an old customer, don’t believe any of their stuff when they say you get one free just because you have a plan. You don’t and they will not correct their lack of telling the truth. You may experience something good if you’re a new Customer, but they definitely treat the old existing customers terribly. Plus if you’re handicapped you will be treated terribly too because they do not value you as a customer with some intelligence to figure everything out.Response from AT&TJanuary 13, 2021Hi Sheri B. Your experience in our store matters to us. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We apologize and want to make it right, please call our location and ask for a manager.
- December 20, 20205 out of 5Awesome customer service
Got everything I needed done
Sarah G was great at helping and she knew what she was talking aboutResponse from AT&TDecember 21, 2020Hello Michael H Thank you for reaching out. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- November 15, 20201 out of 5Walked into the store on 11/14. Five people working there doing nothing and none of them helped me. I had to approach them and ask a question. I immediately left and won’t be back. I’ll be escalating this complaint.Response from AT&TNovember 16, 2020Hello Randy B This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- July 16, 20205 out of 5I would like to compliment Lupe for her stellar customer service today! She assisted me in getting my replacement phone operational. Thanks again!Response from AT&TJuly 17, 2020Hello Gwendolyn W. We know that first impressions are very important. thank you so much
- June 16, 20205 out of 5Great customer service. Helpful AT&T staff. Went to another store close to home in Upland but was disappointed with service. Came back to RC and always great service by Jessie and Lucilla.Response from AT&TJune 18, 2020Hi! We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.