AT&T Store Sacramento Spring Delta Shores
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sacramento Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 23, 20205 out of 5Great customer service from Melissa, beyond my expectations! She was caring w/great patience in answering my technical questions & walked me thru the process! Melissa is a keeper!
- May 17, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience. The customer service there is the worst! very unprofessional. I was yelled at by an employee there while the manager stood there and watched. The manager there needs to be replaced with another person who actually has a spine to speak to her employees. The employees there do as they feel and speak to the customers there as if they are doing them a favor. I will not being doing business with A T&T any longer. I highly suggest if u are reading this go to another Phone company. Very poor service. Never ever again!!
- February 7, 20204 out of 5XAVIER PINEDA GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE, HANDLES THE FLOOR WELL. KIND, SMILES, FOCUSED.
- January 24, 20205 out of 5I went in today to transfer a Business line to a customer line. Xavier was amazing as this process took over 2 hours, which was not his fault. He checked to make sure my account was all accurate when completed. He did this as customers came in and out and he handled everyone professionally. Highly recommend Delta Shores, do not go to Laguna Gateway, they are rude and there is always a hour wait.
- January 4, 20201 out of 5I recently had a bad experience at this location when I came in to purchase a new phone. It was my first time at this location and to my surprise, I was in and out the door in less than 15 minutes. Usually when I go to my other ATT location, the person opens up the box and makes sure the phone is working and even walks me through my invoice. This person just handed me the box and charged my card. I later found out in an email that they enrolled me a $15 monthly ATT insurance plan that they never discussed with me nor did I authorize to charge my account. Not sure if it was a unintentional mistake on their part, but overall the person helping me seemed inexperienced. I also didn't like that this location did not have actual phones to look at. Half of the phones were just cardboard cut outs. Next time I'm going to my usual ATT location, even if the wait times are longer.