AT&T Store Jacksonville Collins Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
7051 Collins Rd
, FL 32244
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service at this location. The manager, Josh, always treats you like a friend and is very knowledgeable about all the specials and deals and promotions that are available. Even when they are busy, they always find a way to get to you as quickly as possible and make you feel very important to them. I will do all of my AT&T business at this location.
- October 22, 20201 out of 5Bad customer services, I came to this store for two things, one: a case for my new iPhone 8plus and back up my iCloud so I can transfer all my info from my old phone to my new phone, so I have to used the wifi to do that, (WiFi suck) first they don’t have the iPhone 8plus case “I think is ok I always can go to other store to get it or ordering online” , also went I came in the store the manager I think he has a party talk with three girls they where all laughing and none of the girls buy anything he took like 20 min more or less, there was also a tall guy young I saw him like nervous he also requested to used the bathroom he was acting suspicious anyway while I waited for my phone to finish to upload my info to the iCloud this guy the manager started become crazy and started kicking us out, he say “nooo is to late we are about to close and you don’t decide what to get” he’s talking about the guy who’s was there went I entered the store!! Then finally he included me with the weird guy saying “I took to long to decide what to buy” to resume because I had a lot to say, this guy doesn’t fit to be a sales person, if you are afraid of people waiting inside the store because they go to assault you, you should call the cops not kicking out people accusing them of something you don’t know!!
- October 10, 20205 out of 5The Manager Shawn, and Sales Consultant Miguel were exceptional! I had several very important things on my old phone that wouldn't transfer for some reason to my new phone. They went above and beyond to help me get my info. transferred to my new phone. Thank you guys, you were great!
- February 2, 20205 out of 5Real Customer Service!
- May 25, 20195 out of 5The employees and service is great. They helped us out and went out of there way for us.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.