AT&T Store Jacksonville Roosevelt Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
4495 Roosevelt Blvd
, FL 32210
USWe are located next to LensCrafters.
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 9, 20201 out of 5This is the worse store out. The manager is never there. Messed up our bill over charged us. They said they were fixing and giving us credit it never happened.
- January 1, 20205 out of 5John was extremely helpful and patient in setting up a hearing aid app for my husband’s new phone. Thank you, John!
- December 2, 20191 out of 5I will NEVER purchase anything from an ATT store again, especially the Roosevelt Store. I went into the store on 11/21 to purchase a new phone. I told the girl helping me I wanted the iPhone 11 256gb in black. She came out of the back and said she only had it in yellow, so I purchased it. They would not let me pay for the phone in full. Told me I had to come back in 2 weeks to pay for the phone. I purchased a glass screen protector and was out the door. I got home and was reading the box and the girl gave me a 128gb phone. I called the store back and spoke to John and was told they didn't have 256gb in the store but he would call around and find one and pick it up so it would be at the store and I could exchange the phone the following day. I go into the store the following day and there's no phone for me to exchange. They have not even called other stores to find one. I ended up having to drive to the Fleming Island store to pick up the phone myself and I had to purchase another screen saver. I will only purchase phones from the Apple store from now on. I called ATT wireless yesterday and paid for my phone in full and it was no problem and the lady who helped me told me she had never heard of the store not letting you pay for the phone when it was purchased.
- October 2, 20191 out of 5The service sticks at this location. Ordered watch on 09/10/19, went to store to check on order 7 days after order, not at store, few days later called to check, man was not pleasant thought I was some one else. Called back again still told watch not in. I did not have a tracking number, called AT &T home office and finally got some one to give me a tracking #. UPS would not help with out address and company coming from. Of course
I had no paper work they did not give. After many conversations with
UPS it was determined that the package was delivered to the UPS Store because on the address AT & T put on the order form. Picked up package from UPS after 3 wks of trying to locate. UPS called the AT&T store to pick up. I picked up package and returned to AT & T store, had to go three different times back & fourth to get package returned. Still did not get returned UPS Closed. What is so frustrating is why did I have to hunt and track down the package with no information when the store ordered watch and was having it delivered to their store. This should have been their responsibility. Very Poor, Bad customer Service. Todays date 10/02/19, Makes you think just how are they treating other customers
- May 13, 20191 out of 5i was denied service because i used my passport as an id which is against the law a passport is a government issued ID you cant turn down service they said they dont accept those Also the wait time to get help in this store ridiculous be prepared for 45-1hr
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.