AT&T Store Jacksonville Oakleaf
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 5, 20205 out of 5Martell and Zach were amazing! They were knowledgeable, personable and cuorteous. Zach looked over my account and showed me how I can save on my monthly bill.
Keep up the great work guys.Response from AT&TOctober 6, 2020Hi Marcus. Thank you for the feedback and we look forward to giving you the same amazing experience in the future.
- June 10, 20201 out of 5BE AWARE FOLKS!! The devil is in the fine print of your paid receipt regarding any APPLE PRODUCTS purchased through AT&T Corporate store. Overview: I got a new iPhone on 05/31/20 from this store in Oakleaf. By the 06/01/20, the phone completely died. This is the 10th day (06.10.20) now trying to get a replacement phone. AT&T return Policy on their website states that you have 14 days to return your device, accessory etc. There is no distinction between a Samsung, Galaxy or Apple products in the return policy so it should apply across the board. When you go to the store, the Manager will tell you for all APPLE PRODUCTS purchased from their Corporate stores that they will not exchange or replace the device and that you got to visit the APPLE store directly and deal with Apple Store for a replacement phone. He will show you on the reverse side of the paid receipt where it stipulate that all Apple products must be taken to an Apple store for any deficiency resolution with the Apple product. AT&T is deliberately misleading their customers as no where in the AT&T return policy online does it state that Apple products will not be exchanged in store; but only at a apple store. I suggest for AT&T to update their very misleading Return policy online asap so that customers can be aware of this fact and can make a informed decision in the event that they are looking at purchasing an Apple Product. It is Simply not fair for the customer to get an Apple products from the AT&T Corporate stores and are then left to navigate to an Apple store to get a resolution on a dead product. As a customer I deal & pay AT&T for my phones an not the APPLE stores. This will be reported to the better business bureau so that they can have AT&T update their outdated and very misleading Return policy posted on their website and stop misleading the general public so that they can get a sale. Per the Store Manager Frank at the Oakleaf store, he said he feels the pain and that is as much sympathy that you will be receiving from the Corporate AT&T Stores. DO NOT BUY ANY APPLE PRODUCTS an support a Monopolistic greedy corporation such as APPLE Inc.
- February 29, 20205 out of 5I was helped by Amanda a friend of mine referred her to me. I must say that she was very patient and informative with my switch to att as well as very help helpful with my transfer and finding out about promos as well. Definitely will return to her and a great first impression to the company! ASK for AMANDA!!!!Response from AT&TMarch 4, 2020Hi Tenesha! We know that first impressions are very important and are happy that Amanda was able to give you a great experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.
- November 18, 20191 out of 5Poor service very Sad on how I was treated very poor staff on hand it was more important to stay in the back & eat lunch & not acknowledged the guest in your lobby on there lunch break waited over 30 min to find out you don’t sell batteries for I phoneResponse from AT&TNovember 18, 2019Hello Marc k. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- April 9, 20195 out of 5She was very helpful and very knowledgeable. She also helped me with my bill and how to get the right package for my family. I really appreciate it her. Thank you