AT&T Store Jacksonville Old Street Augustine
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
13820 Old St Augustine Rd
, FL 32258
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Jacksonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 24, 20205 out of 5Josh helped us upgrading my phone and he was amazing. I couldn't have asked for better help. I'm not sure what the other guys name was but he was awesome also. He was with a customer but was still willing to help when we had questions. Over all the guys at this location were amazing and a huge help. I will definitely be going back when needed.
- June 26, 20205 out of 5Myron Roberson excelled in customer service as he provided me with pertinent information and helped me find the perfect package at a great price. I appreciated his sincere desire to be a great service provider. As a customer service provider myself, I notice the small things. He knows and does his job very well. I definitely recommend this establishment and Mr Roberson as your representative.
- March 20, 20205 out of 5tanikqua (sorry about the spelling!) was amazing...was multitasking and taking care of 3 people at once..she was alone, and was amazing
- July 9, 20195 out of 5
- June 10, 20191 out of 5Went in today, waited 15 min with my son and wasn't acknowledged. The two ladies didn't even say hi or tell me how long the wait would be as they were each with another customer. Then 15 min in, I hear one closer to the door tell a person they were talking to on the phone that "when it rains, it pours" people just all want to come in at once, or it's dead. I felt it was pointed towards me, as I was the only one there waiting. One customer, gave me a look like she heard it to and I walked out with my 2 year old. Proceed to call the 800 number to get assistance in upgrading and was transferred 3x. But at least I was somewhat helped that way.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.