AT&T Store Jacksonville Saint Johns Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S10eLearn how to get the Galaxy S10e for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Online only. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone XRLearn how to get the iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo + $150 reward card. Req's new line, eligible installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 21, 20195 out of 5Brooke Pioli and Julia Coleman they were fabulous and did an awesome job. Great customer service
- June 30, 20191 out of 5We just walked out of the store without receiving service. When we arrived a gentleman identifying himself as one of the managers asked our name so he could place us on the list. He then asked why we were there. He said the next available person would be with us. He then proceeded to sit down at a table and play on his iPad. The other 2 service reps were with customers so we waited. We continued to wait while he continued to sit. When one of the reps finished with his customer he walked them to the door and then began to chat with the ‘manager’. After several minutes of watching them chat we left. There was no respect shown for us or our time. We told them as we left that our time is valuable and they showed no respect for that. They both just stood there. Terrible customer service.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5
- March 20, 20192 out of 5Hi! I went in today with service issues on my iPhone. I have been unable to make or take calls for a few days, and when I spoke to the representative in store, she was really nice, and seemed knowledgeable, but I feel like she could have done more to help. The other representative, also at the table, was on his phone the whole time, and would offer his unasked opinion randomly without looking up from his phone. It was really odd behavior coming from a customer service person. Kind of like “I know everything, and I don’t have the time to bother explaining” attitude. The female representative suggested contacting AT&T myself when I got home, but the issue is I can’t make calls. I was able to use AT&T chat and fixed the issue within 15 minutes (Thanks, Peter!). I was left with the impression that the in store reps could not help me, so I had no choice but to figure it out on my own. Now that the issue is resolved I am a little unsettled by this, as I’m pretty sure that is what they are there for. I am unsettled especially since it took such a short amount of time to solve the issue, it probably would have been solved faster if they helped me in store via phone, and I took time out of my day to specifically visit your store (drive out of my way to the busiest place in Jacksonville, and found parking). They mentioned they had about 5 other customers come in who they helped and couldn’t find a solution, I just wanted to let them know I found a solution if anyone else comes in asking. I’m disappointed a Specialist couldn’t solve this, and I, a marketing person, could...
- January 31, 20195 out of 5Greeted immediately. Very knowledgeable. Answered all questions. Reviewed account to see if there were better options. Helped set up phone and gave us his information and customer support in case there were questions