AT&T Store Jacksonville Saint Johns Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 26, 20205 out of 5Switching phone companies can be such a big headache but Peter made it painless. From start to finish Peter was extremely helpful and friendly. We will most definitely keep doing business at this location.Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hello Melissa T We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 21, 20195 out of 5Brooke Pioli and Julia Coleman they were fabulous and did an awesome job. Great customer service
- June 30, 20191 out of 5We just walked out of the store without receiving service. When we arrived a gentleman identifying himself as one of the managers asked our name so he could place us on the list. He then asked why we were there. He said the next available person would be with us. He then proceeded to sit down at a table and play on his iPad. The other 2 service reps were with customers so we waited. We continued to wait while he continued to sit. When one of the reps finished with his customer he walked them to the door and then began to chat with the ‘manager’. After several minutes of watching them chat we left. There was no respect shown for us or our time. We told them as we left that our time is valuable and they showed no respect for that. They both just stood there. Terrible customer service.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5
- March 20, 20192 out of 5Hi! I went in today with service issues on my iPhone. I have been unable to make or take calls for a few days, and when I spoke to the representative in store, she was really nice, and seemed knowledgeable, but I feel like she could have done more to help. The other representative, also at the table, was on his phone the whole time, and would offer his unasked opinion randomly without looking up from his phone. It was really odd behavior coming from a customer service person. Kind of like “I know everything, and I don’t have the time to bother explaining” attitude. The female representative suggested contacting AT&T myself when I got home, but the issue is I can’t make calls. I was able to use AT&T chat and fixed the issue within 15 minutes (Thanks, Peter!). I was left with the impression that the in store reps could not help me, so I had no choice but to figure it out on my own. Now that the issue is resolved I am a little unsettled by this, as I’m pretty sure that is what they are there for. I am unsettled especially since it took such a short amount of time to solve the issue, it probably would have been solved faster if they helped me in store via phone, and I took time out of my day to specifically visit your store (drive out of my way to the busiest place in Jacksonville, and found parking). They mentioned they had about 5 other customers come in who they helped and couldn’t find a solution, I just wanted to let them know I found a solution if anyone else comes in asking. I’m disappointed a Specialist couldn’t solve this, and I, a marketing person, could...