AT&T Store Jacksonville Saint Johns Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||6:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 30, 20201 out of 5The staff at this location told me I was eligible for a trade-in credit for my phone, but failed to communicate all the terms of the agreement. I have been fighting to receive the $600 credit I was promised for months.
- July 26, 20205 out of 5Switching phone companies can be such a big headache but Peter made it painless. From start to finish Peter was extremely helpful and friendly. We will most definitely keep doing business at this location.Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Hello Melissa T We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- December 21, 20195 out of 5Brooke Pioli and Julia Coleman they were fabulous and did an awesome job. Great customer service
- June 30, 20191 out of 5We just walked out of the store without receiving service. When we arrived a gentleman identifying himself as one of the managers asked our name so he could place us on the list. He then asked why we were there. He said the next available person would be with us. He then proceeded to sit down at a table and play on his iPad. The other 2 service reps were with customers so we waited. We continued to wait while he continued to sit. When one of the reps finished with his customer he walked them to the door and then began to chat with the ‘manager’. After several minutes of watching them chat we left. There was no respect shown for us or our time. We told them as we left that our time is valuable and they showed no respect for that. They both just stood there. Terrible customer service.
- April 19, 20195 out of 5