AT&T Store Jacksonville Jax Mandarin
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 9, 20201 out of 5I went to this store to get a SIM card for my Samsung Book 2 and was quickly helped by Rachel a salesperson there. She quickly had the tablet up and running. Since I was there I had my Note9 phone appraised to see if it qualified for the Note 20 trade in promotion. Next thing I know I'm getting a high five because the phone was valued enough to get the Note20 for free! great news. Then she brings out the black note20 and we begin to go over features when something odd happened. A manager came out and said great news,"you have to wait 6 months before you can get phone but I approved 90 days" WHAT?!? Then they gave me a number to call and said AT&T can help.WHAT?!?!?!?!?
I have pictures but AT&T wont let me upload them.Figure out the truth before ripping the phone out of my handsResponse from AT&TSeptember 10, 2020Hi Ryan,B. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention.
- August 17, 20205 out of 5Great customer service, everyone is friendly, helpful and trying to get you the best deal.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hi Alexis G. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 14, 20201 out of 5Things that make you scratch your head!! When you find a dear loved one passed away, you should call AT&T before the funeral home, apparently. Seems their wireless service doesn’t care what date the death certificate has, but when you contacted them!!! So it took me 2 weeks to get to them after this tragedy. In store, girl did not cancel autopay, but did register death certificate. Today, prorated bill from AT&T. Back to store, she spoke with manager in the back??!! Sorry!!! You need to call member services. One hour, 3 transfers, 4 people later (the first 2 recommending I go to their store): policy says we can’t waive the bill. WOW!!! Seriously reconsidering my wireless carrier.
- February 14, 20201 out of 5Awful. Things that make you scratch your head!! When you find a dear loved one passed away, you should call AT&T before the funeral home, apparently. Seems their wireless service doesn’t care what date the death certificate has, but when you contacted them!!! So it took me 2 weeks to get to them after this tragedy. In store, girl did not cancel autopay, but did register death certificate. Today, prorated bill from AT&T. Back to store, she spoke with manager in the back??!! Sorry!!! You need to call member services. One hour, 3 transfers, 4 people later (the first 2 recommending I go to their store): policy says we can’t waive the bill. WOW!!! Seriously reconsidering my wireless carrier.Response from AT&TFebruary 17, 2020Hello Karen This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- January 16, 20205 out of 5Long story short Rachel Navarro helped me continue being an At&t Customer!
I went in a week ago to get the new iphone 11 pro 512, that said they didnt have any and to order it online, so did. After waiting past the guaranteed Delivered by time, I got onto the online chat, Spoke with this guy for an hour who told me sorry, youll have to wait a month and a half to get it shipped to you. I told him search all the stores ill go pick it up, he said no stores had them, and when I told him the apple stores in town had them, He told me to go buy it there. So fed up I decided I would go try to explain my situation to an instore rep. Rachel caught on to my problem super quick and even remembered seeing the exact phone I wanted in the back, She helped cancel the order and get the new phone ready to use!Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Hi Cody B.. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.