AT&T Store Jacksonville Southside Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 13, 20201 out of 5Picked up iphone SE and when I got home and went to download data it froze. Called ATT who pushed me to Apple Tech and they said phone defective take back for another. Store charged me a $55 restocking fee for a defective iphone return. I will never return to that store and just order a phone online as the store does nothing to help or load your data.Response from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 26, 20205 out of 5Devron helped me to get my phone upgrated today. He was kind, knowledgeable on everything and a great conversationalist.Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Autumn B. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We hope to see you again soon!
- June 3, 20191 out of 5They were given task to move my number on to my wife's account. Been 4x to the store in person (3hours), 5x on the phone and still haven't been able to do it. Escalated to manager who has done nothing. Avoid this store.
- April 4, 20191 out of 5I came in your store today after speaking with customer service on the phone the evening before. My appointment was at 3:30. That was the only positive thing about coming in the store yesterday since I was able to be helped. I rated todays visit a 1 because I CONSTANTLY had to repeat myself for an issue I’ve had. Aureanna was not actively listening to anything being said. I pretty much wasted almost an hour in the store. After contacting Kenny who originally helped me 2 years ago with activating my phones, he knew in 20 minutes by speaking with him what I needed to do which was to call the retention department. Chelsea, who I spoke with in that department, helped me in 28 minutes and I’m FINALLY satisfied. If you’re not going to “actively” listen to customers why even ask them what the issue is. I will NEVER go to this store or recommend coming here. Unless you have an hour to waste don’t bother.
- February 28, 20195 out of 5Your team continues to inspire trust in AT&T. Sophia was my customer service representative. Her professional knowledge and willingness to not only assist but explain the solution should be the standard for the industry.