AT&T Store Jacksonville Southside Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Jacksonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 3, 20205 out of 5This location is amazing. Went in today to handle a problem that couldn’t get handled over the phone with AT&T. Within 10 minutes they completely took care of my problem and we were on our way. Extremely helpful.Response from AT&TNovember 23, 2020Hi Linda W. Thank you for reaching out. We pride ourselves in finding solutions for our customers and are elated to hear that we met that expectation for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
- October 11, 20201 out of 5Anson is the worst manager I have ever seen. I didn't even want to hear my problem. I simply said that I would not do what I was trying to say. When we write a comment here or on social media, the message always comes that they don't want us to have this kind of experience. But they don't solve anything. Stay away from this shop.
- September 13, 20201 out of 5Picked up iphone SE and when I got home and went to download data it froze. Called ATT who pushed me to Apple Tech and they said phone defective take back for another. Store charged me a $55 restocking fee for a defective iphone return. I will never return to that store and just order a phone online as the store does nothing to help or load your data.Response from AT&TSeptember 15, 2020Hi! This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- August 26, 20205 out of 5Devron helped me to get my phone upgrated today. He was kind, knowledgeable on everything and a great conversationalist.Response from AT&TAugust 31, 2020Hello Autumn B. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We hope to see you again soon!
- June 3, 20191 out of 5They were given task to move my number on to my wife's account. Been 4x to the store in person (3hours), 5x on the phone and still haven't been able to do it. Escalated to manager who has done nothing. Avoid this store.