AT&T Store Jacksonville Pablo Creek
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?5.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 13, 20201 out of 5Visited the store to try to resolve a battery issue with my new iPad 12.9. In my opinion, the battery does not last as long as it should being a brand new device. The gentleman that listened to me had a British accent. He was very rude and condescending! He never touched my iPad to look at it. He was not wearing a name tag nor an AT&T ID. He basically told me that it was an Apple issue and not an AT&T issue. Very disappointed with AT&T and this lack of customer service.
- June 28, 20205 out of 5MICAH GUSSOW is the BEST!
My family needed a plan that we could use while we travel. Michah was not only very knowledgeable about mobile internet, he even helped us to achieve what we needed with a DISCOUNT!
Michah helped my wife a few weeks ago to transfer her company acct to our family plan when she retired, and my wife has raved and raved about how helpful, fast and efficient he was. Now I’m a big fan, seriously you can’t find this level of customer service these days! Thanks Michah for the help!Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi Brett G. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. That especially goes for Micah G. We are glad you came back to see us after the family referral! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 26, 20201 out of 5I posted a negative review and it was taken down, yet you can see another similar one from the same week as mine. Tells the whole story........great company, bad branch and branch manager.Response from AT&TFebruary 28, 2020Hi Michael L. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- February 24, 20201 out of 5Horrible Customer Service
Billed $450 for the first month's service, should have been $180 plus for cable, cell and internet. When I questioned this I was met by Manager Brandon who told me "the bill is correct". Only after several requests did he bother to look up the account and discover that I had been overbilled for a full months cell bill and a $35 credit that was promised had been misapplied. When I asked about why he said the bill was correct a few minutes before he said , "oh you have to be right huh?". Instead of just looking at the account and making the corrections required he tried to bully me out the door with and arrogant and condescending approach. ATT is a fine company but I suggest you shop at another store. This one is just not well run as you can see from other comments posted.
- February 19, 20201 out of 5I would not go to this store or sign up for any of att service(s) I went to this store 4 times to deal with my account. I started this process in May or June of 2019 and still have the same issue. I and att employees tried calling customer service and they switched you to the wrong department. Then att provides a number but it is the incorrect number to cancellation department, so they provide you with a new number because they are unable to transfer. Beyond frustrated. Manager “Kenny” was no help and told me I could use their phone to call customer service. No body in the store and he could t help or at least get someone on the phone. Lousy customer service manger “Kenny”.