AT&T Store Jacksonville Regency Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 1, 20191 out of 5Thanks for letting me know I wasted 2 hours of your time for you to not get a sale. Not my fault your store didn’t have one of the 5 phones I wanted. (S 9 plus or s8 active and s10 plus, and two others that you suggested. When I asked for your manager he was even ruder. U should be ashamed of how u treat customers. U just lost 2 phone sales to the Girvin location. Who thought a franchise would treat u better than corporate.
- May 14, 20191 out of 5I purchased 8plus phone and in less than 24 hours the phone application would freeze and you could not call out. I returned to the store and was advised I had to go to the manufacturer though I had had the phone less than 24 hours and the problem is clearly a software problem. I went to manufacturer. They replaced phone and apologized that the store did not replace since the customer(me) had 14 days from purchase to return defective phone. Now, still less than 14 days the 8plus phone is doing same thing but Att again said they can not help I have to go back to manufacturer again and per manufacturer this is not correct. Att can exchange if within 14 days. This seems like passing the buck and very poor customer service. Very disappointed. I am almost 70 years old and have been with Att over 35 years and brought my whole family, over 8 family members to Att.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Stopped by on 2 different occasions in the same week. Had different associates help me each time but both where more than helpful
- February 27, 20193 out of 5I enter the store at 5:50 and was not greeted or was told someone’s will be with me. I understand that all employees was busy with other customers but it is common to greet and ask do a person need help. After 8 minutes I was greeted. The guy who helped me was pleasant but I still feel customer service should be better.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5I appreciate the quick service! Friendly atmosphere! Helped as soon as we walked in the door!!!