AT&T Store Jacksonville Regency Park
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 28, 20205 out of 5Lisa is the best. Been working with her for years. She even moved locations and we drive 23 miles out of our way just to deal with her.
- December 19, 20205 out of 5Lisa Grinstead was amazing! She was so helpful and very personable. She made the experience worthwhile. I would recommend to get an appointment with Lisa! (:
- July 1, 20191 out of 5Thanks for letting me know I wasted 2 hours of your time for you to not get a sale. Not my fault your store didn’t have one of the 5 phones I wanted. (S 9 plus or s8 active and s10 plus, and two others that you suggested. When I asked for your manager he was even ruder. U should be ashamed of how u treat customers. U just lost 2 phone sales to the Girvin location. Who thought a franchise would treat u better than corporate.
- May 14, 20191 out of 5I purchased 8plus phone and in less than 24 hours the phone application would freeze and you could not call out. I returned to the store and was advised I had to go to the manufacturer though I had had the phone less than 24 hours and the problem is clearly a software problem. I went to manufacturer. They replaced phone and apologized that the store did not replace since the customer(me) had 14 days from purchase to return defective phone. Now, still less than 14 days the 8plus phone is doing same thing but Att again said they can not help I have to go back to manufacturer again and per manufacturer this is not correct. Att can exchange if within 14 days. This seems like passing the buck and very poor customer service. Very disappointed. I am almost 70 years old and have been with Att over 35 years and brought my whole family, over 8 family members to Att.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Stopped by on 2 different occasions in the same week. Had different associates help me each time but both where more than helpful