AT&T Store West Covina Plaza West Covina
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for West Covina
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in West Covina?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the West Covina Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 19, 20201 out of 5I wish I can put 0 stars. I went to activate my phone (I had an appointment) but when I arrived and told them what I wanted to do the employee told me to just go online and activate it on website and she couldn’t do it. I went and did what she told me only to find out an error occurred and the website is telling me to visit a store or call to activate phone. Now i been on hold for 90 mins still waiting. I don’t think she wanted to help anyone.
UPDATE_I just got off the phone with AT&T and turns out what the lady told us in the store doesn’t apply to us....what a waste of time she put me through. I wish she would have done her job and looked it up herself on her device but she couldn’t even do that.Response from AT&TNovember 24, 2020Hello Chris A,
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please contact the store at (626) 337-7195 and ask for Elaine or Claudia, so we can get a resolution for you.
- November 17, 20205 out of 5This specific location had great customer service from the minute I walked in to the end. Tony was a great help and everyone else was very helpful too. I definitely recommend coming to this location.Response from AT&TNovember 18, 2020Hello Jocelyn J,
Your experience in our store matters to us. Glad to hear our staff delivered excellent service. Hope to see you again!
- February 10, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service, I went to get a new sim card for a Iphone XS, the young man who helped me took out my card out of my existing iphone installed it in the new one and sent me on my way, which didn't work because he did not do his job and make sure everything was working which wasn't I spent all day talking to the tech people to get it working. Oh and he kept the sim card that came out of the new phone, why? It has all my son's info. Tried for a couple of hours to call never got an answer. To the manager I hope you respond at my email.Response from AT&TFebruary 11, 2020Hello Maria A. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future.
- April 4, 20192 out of 5very difficult to make a store appointment. Even when you have an appointment, the waiting is too, too long. The employees seems to try to help you, but if is just billing questions, or plan questions, they are not interested, or seems to care, however, if you go there and are getting a new phone, they are all for it. overall the customer service needs to improve a lot.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5