AT&T Store Fort Myers Jamaica Bay
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Myers
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Myers?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Myers Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 1, 20215 out of 5Keenan was very helpful and polite! Appreciated the attention he gave to us.
- February 25, 20211 out of 5Still waiting for a phone call to figure out the mess of a plan I got. 2 employees promised I would get a call weeks ago. My bill increased triple and it will be tough to pay. I hate the phone and plan that I got but am now stuck with it. It was so confusing each time I went in to cancel what I got. I was told 4 weeks, then 2 weeks. I was passed that when I tried and was told no. I even went to another store to seek help but was told I had to stay with this one. Wish I had never gone in in the first place.
- December 13, 20201 out of 5The district manager for this store Marcus is horrible.You cant believe anything he says. We went to buy one phone for my wife and he talked us into getting a bogo deal and said we was elgible for this deal even though we didnt have the unlimited phone plan. Last year in October 2019 we purchased two samsung note 10's one was supposed to be free per Marcus and after three months of waiting for the bogo deal to go in effect on our bill we found out we were not eligible this bogo deal required unlimited phone service. Of course Marcus said it didnt require the unlimited service. Anyways to make a long story short we are still paying for the phone that was supposed to be free. Marcus keeps saying new reason why he hasnt given us any credits for this phone that costed $1,000. We just want to leave At&t and be done.
- December 12, 20205 out of 5Great customer service from all especially from Melissa Ramirez. Definitely recommend.
- March 18, 20201 out of 5Store Website and ATT phone center said to go to store to have phone plan adjusted for 55+ rate. Waited 15 minutes and then store rep refused to adjust plan. Only emergencies he said. No customer in site claiming emergency, no sign on door stating this, no mention of this when walking into the store, So my time is worthless to him, but now he can stand around doing nothing instead of keying some info. in his computer to help me. Drive time, 90 min. and bridge toll. I bet now they will put a sign up and/or inform customers when they walk in.Response from AT&TApril 20, 2020Hi! We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We hope to connect with you soon.