AT&T Store Fort Myers Jamaica Bay
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Myers
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Myers?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Fort Myers Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 18, 20201 out of 5Store Website and ATT phone center said to go to store to have phone plan adjusted for 55+ rate. Waited 15 minutes and then store rep refused to adjust plan. Only emergencies he said. No customer in site claiming emergency, no sign on door stating this, no mention of this when walking into the store, So my time is worthless to him, but now he can stand around doing nothing instead of keying some info. in his computer to help me. Drive time, 90 min. and bridge toll. I bet now they will put a sign up and/or inform customers when they walk in.Response from AT&TApril 20, 2020Hi! We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We hope to connect with you soon.
- February 16, 20201 out of 5Booooo... No machine to pay your billResponse from AT&TFebruary 18, 2020Hello F. Fnn Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 16, 20205 out of 5Outstanding service by Manager Nick and Gregarious in assisting with our new iPhones. Extreme knowledge and patience in explanations and applications. Very pleased that we visited this store,Response from AT&TMarch 4, 2020Hi! - We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank for sharing your positive feedback on Greg & Nick!
- November 29, 20195 out of 5Great customer service
- June 21, 20195 out of 5I purchased the Direct TV service that was on promotion. Because I am totally clueless when it comes to techno stuff, Greg and Sean were kind enough to set up the Roku so that all I had to do when I got home was to set up the wifi connection. When I had questions a few days' later, Rex fixed the problem! All were most helpful and patient. They all deserve raises!!!!