AT&T Store Fort Myers Gladiolus Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Fort Myers
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fort Myers?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fort Myers Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 28, 20201 out of 5Biggest ripoff i ever got was done at this store. Went to get an iphone 11, and store associates convinced me and my wife to trade in our iphone 7 (that we were giving to our daughter) for a $300 credit in new phone installments. Well the store took my phone, and after 3 month of not seeing any credit is when i called att to find out that in order for me to get the credit i had to be in a unlimited plan. I was never told that, so ended up without my old phone back or any credit and this con artist at the store they recognize their mistake on their end but all they can do is a $60 dollar credit for my 3 month fiasco!
Go to coconut point att or dani drive. Dont waste your time with this idiots.
- June 30, 20201 out of 5Horrible service. I was the only customer in the store. The salesperson was more interested in texting on his phone then helping me. He tried to have me electronically sign the keypad and when I asked why, I was told for a new line. I did not sign because I was only there to upgrade my existing phone and try to troubleshoot another existing line. He nonchalantly told me it wouldn't show up on my bill. Well, I just received my bill and I have an "unknown device" with a $53.00 charge. Also, he told me that it would take "four hours to transfer my information from my old phone to my new one and I should just leave my phone at their store." I declined because I felt that didn't make any sense. So, I arrived home with my old phone that no longer worked, my new phone that wasn't working and another existing device that STILL didn't work. Thankfully, my fiance had a SPRINT phone and I was able to CALL AT&T customer service and come to find out, the salesperson never put in the SIM card in my phone! I would hate to see whay happens when they have two customers. So now I have the absolute pleasure of dealing with online customer service.
- May 20, 20205 out of 5Mick is a great salesperson who has ample knowledge of the products they sell. His honesty was tremendously refreshing and he was extremely helpful. Overall outstanding customer service! A++++++++++
- February 19, 20201 out of 5We bought new phones approximately 3 weeks ago. The salesman installed a screen protector and told us that if there was any problem with the screen, we should bring it back to the store and they would replace it on the spot for free. Today we attempted to do so and we were told that we needed to mail it back to a different company for a replacement. The manager did not take responsibility for his salesman's misinformation or offer to do anything based on this mistake. He was happy for us to write a review about poor customer relations issue so we are doing so by writing this review. It would have been so easy for him to have said that he was sorry, at the least, or to replace the screen. Instead, he acted indignant and like we were the problem.
- May 30, 20195 out of 5I had gone to a big box store that told me I had to go home and order it there. When I tried to do so, I couldn't find any of the discounts they told me I should get. I needed personal assistance and this store was GREAT! They worked with me to get the right p0hone, plan and discounts available!