AT&T Store Ellicott City Arcadia Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ellicott City
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ellicott City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ellicott City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 24, 20201 out of 5Horrible and most unprofessional customer service and untrained staff.I went to the store to get help with activation since I was not able to do at home .As soon as the agent knew I had bought the phone from Sam’s club (at the att stand by the way ) he started saying that’s what I get for not purchasing from them!I ignored all this and he called customer service coz he could not solve the issue as well.I spent one and half hours at the store including the 52 minutes the agent spent with customer service .The phone was finally activated and as soon as I got home I got an email saying thank you for visiting out store and these are the changes made on your at&t account .All I needed was my phone to be activated but at&t agent decided to do absolutely something else that I did not request .He changed the whole account plan and our bill was 706$ from the initial 250$ ,I was made the primary account holder of the account which I was not ,added a 15$ insurance plan instead of the 8.99$ that was initially there,my data plan was also cancelled! Since it was past hours when I received the email I went back to the store the following morning since the email stated the changes were made at the store .As soon as I walked in the same agent from the previous day was quick to remind me I did not purchase the iPhone 12 from them and am like am not here for any phone issues but ACCOUNT issues !He started being all defensive saying he didn’t do anything but his/her customer care colleague did that and he has nothing go to with that !He had the audacity to tell me he was not obligated to help me the previous day .While having this conversation,his colleague who I assume is the manager walked in and without even listening to me he said I should be at Sam’s club not at&t.I tried to explain to him that I was there because my account was messed up and the email clearly stated the changes were made at the Ellicott city at &t store!He did not want to listen and he started raising his voice to the extent of kicking me out of the store to call customer care and I said I am not going to stand in the rain /cold while it’s your employee/colleague who messed up my account !I went to another store and it didn’t take me 30minutes to solve the whole issue and take back the account to its original state.Mind you we upgraded the 5 phones to the iPhone 12 pro max from the at&t stand at sam’s club in November and the account was okay until yesterday (12/23/2020) when I went to this store to activate one of the phones .More reason I will keep purchasing from Grace at the at&t stand in Sam’s club (where am valued as a customer)and not this Ellicott city store .
Side note ;I have had very good experiences at this store from another gentle man who I can’t remember his name and I made sure to let him know before I left the store because he was there .
- December 14, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience. After spending over an hour with wife selecting a phone and discussing backups and data transfer etc. it came time to pay. AMEX card rejected several times, Mastercard rejected several times. I have an 830+ Fica score and no outstanding balances. Salesman finally admitted they had poor wifi service. I could not believe it- The ATT store that sells Wi-Fi and devices to access it could not process a credit card purchase- great marketing. In addition my Amex card got locked due to the multiple unsuccessful attempts by your store. This is no way to run your service. Very displeased. Note you got one start because I was forced to check at least one. My rating is ZERO Stars.Response from AT&TDecember 20, 2020We are sorry to hear about your experience. No one likes technological issues and are sorry to hear it didn't allow the transaction to complete. We will work with our internet provider to find any issues and correct for the future.
- August 28, 20201 out of 5I would give a 0 if I could. Dishonest staff member here who blatantly lied about a service. Claimed AT&T was free when it was not. Was an extremely big hassle to return and cancel this service. I actually considered switching my carrier due to this one, dishonest person. Shame on you for taking advantage of people.Response from AT&TAugust 28, 2020Sorry to hear about your experience Faye. We understand your frustration and encourage you to come back to the store to go over any billing issues you had.
- July 21, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. Unreal how unprofessional. Told on the phone they could set up our BYOD prepaid plan, got there and told it was online only, they couldn’t help and we should have seen that on there website (with attitude). When asked about online setup the salesperson said “he doesn’t know anything about online setup”. Our sales guy walked away from me to the back room with no notice and wouldn’t return. Asked for help from other sales guy and he said no, I had to wait for the other guy. They did nothing to sell me any services or provide any assistance. Why have a store when you do nothing to help a customer?Response from AT&TJuly 22, 2020Hello Jen M This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We apologize for the confusion with the online only offers and their availability in our stores. Our staff should have helped clarify more clearly for you. If you needed any more help please come back in and we can review the offer details in depth with you. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Absolutely awful customer service! Extremely rude and condescending staff.