AT&T Store Ellicott City Arcadia Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Ellicott City
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Ellicott City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ellicott City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 28, 20201 out of 5I would give a 0 if I could. Dishonest staff member here who blatantly lied about a service. Claimed AT&T was free when it was not. Was an extremely big hassle to return and cancel this service. I actually considered switching my carrier due to this one, dishonest person. Shame on you for taking advantage of people.Response from AT&TAugust 28, 2020Sorry to hear about your experience Faye. We understand your frustration and encourage you to come back to the store to go over any billing issues you had.
- July 21, 20201 out of 5Terrible customer service. Unreal how unprofessional. Told on the phone they could set up our BYOD prepaid plan, got there and told it was online only, they couldn’t help and we should have seen that on there website (with attitude). When asked about online setup the salesperson said “he doesn’t know anything about online setup”. Our sales guy walked away from me to the back room with no notice and wouldn’t return. Asked for help from other sales guy and he said no, I had to wait for the other guy. They did nothing to sell me any services or provide any assistance. Why have a store when you do nothing to help a customer?Response from AT&TJuly 22, 2020Hello Jen M This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We apologize for the confusion with the online only offers and their availability in our stores. Our staff should have helped clarify more clearly for you. If you needed any more help please come back in and we can review the offer details in depth with you. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- December 14, 20191 out of 5Absolutely awful customer service! Extremely rude and condescending staff.
- October 29, 20191 out of 5I wanted to activate I phone11 we purchased at this store and needed assistance. I was having trouble at home backing up my phone. The store worker, Michael, had to look up from his phone in the empty store to help me. He let me know very rudely and abruptly he could not help as I had to back up with iTunes. I asked about iCloud - Michael let me know ‘I don’t have hours to have you do that.’ Incredibly nasty and unprofessional. When I told him this, Michael smugly let me know his customer reviews are excellent! Previous visits to this store we have had excellent customer service from other staff.
- July 9, 20195 out of 5