AT&T Store Pikesville Pikesville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pikesville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pikesville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pikesville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 14, 20205 out of 5We came in needing eight lines transferred from another server. Upgrades, transfers, new phones for some, arrrgh! For us, a tech nightmare but Christopher walked us through each step and dealt with the mess. He was fantastic and very patient.Response from AT&TDecember 28, 2020Hello Loretta . Glad you were taken care of. Hope to see you again!
- December 11, 20201 out of 5I have a bad review, and I am sorry because I am loyal to ATT. This was my first time using this store (Pikesville MD)
But folks should know that on Sunday December 6 2020 I was in process of buying a phone when you guys shut down- broad daylight 2:00 PM in afternoon although you say you open to 6 PM. Next day Monday you are shut down even though you publish 10 Am to 8 Pm as hours. One problem guys....you sold me a phone and kept it in your locked store! Had to call ATT and cancel it from my bill.
No one from the store called me, no one emailed me about picking it back up. You put a phone on my bill and locked up with out giving me the product.Response from AT&TDecember 28, 2020Hello David, Z Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to provide a better experience in the future. Please come back to the store and ask to see a manager.
- December 2, 20205 out of 5Dani was very helpful: excellent service !Response from AT&TDecember 10, 2020Hello Jean Mann, glad to know your experience was great! Come back anytime.
- November 18, 20205 out of 5Awesome and outstanding customer service and well knowledgeableResponse from AT&TNovember 25, 2020Hi! We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers! Hope to see you again!
- November 16, 20203 out of 5Don't bother making appointment. When I got to store I was told they don't honor appointments, only first come first serve. Why does online appointment not know this?Response from AT&TNovember 25, 2020Hello Steven B. I apologize for your experience. Please contact the manage at location to we can ensure going forward you are provided the best experience.