AT&T Store Pikesville Pikesville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pikesville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 2, 20203 out of 5Terrel and others have been trying to help me with a defective alcatel flip phone with repeated visits to make this poor quality phone work. The people have been helpful though. Esp Terrel However, your sneaky policy of $55 stocking fee is a crime. If you sell bad phones , you should not be referring people to Alcatel warranty people. They make you pay $ 20 shipping and handling to "fix" their duds. Money should be returned right away when a phone breaks the first day!
I'm a long time customer but am ready to shop elsewhere. Very disappointed with your lack of ethics.Response from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello Robert K Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. can you please reach out to us at 410-580-0740 so that we can look into this. we hope to hear from you soon.
- April 27, 20205 out of 5I had an exceptional customer service experience this afternoon buying a new phone and several accessories. Tarrell handled the whole Covid19 setup in a professional manner and took care of customers efficiently. He went out of his way to help me with a glitch that came up in my transaction. He knows all the store’s products and guides you to the products that are right for you. On top of his game.
Shoutout as well to Tony, just as competent and helpful and professional as Tarrell. Also went out of his way to be accommodating.
Thank you both for demonstrating what excellent customer service looks like!Response from AT&TApril 28, 2020Hello Mirel S. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. and we are so pleased to hear you had a positive experience at our location. we hope to connect with you again soon.
- April 21, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. I was told to come to this store to rectify a problem and mgr said not essential. WTF!
- April 19, 20201 out of 5Horrible experience. Went in for the $49.99 prepaid iPhone 6 that was for IN STORE ONLY offer. They would not honor the deal and was very rude about it. I left and talked to customer service on the internet and got it resolved and had another appointment the same day with the manager Qasim. Went back to the store and the employees would not let me speak to Qasim even though I had an appointment with the manager. Customer service set me up with the manager so I would not have this same issue AGAIN. They still would not let me speak to him. Lucky me I had the printout of the conversation and special being offered. Finally got the phone after bickering for a few minutes. Never saw Qasim still. No apology from the manger saying sorry for the confusion. Just buy and leave feeling.
I think your employees need to properly know what AT&T products you're selling and at what price. I even brought in a printed piece of paper from the web site explaining the TOS but your employee was not even interested looking at it and saying I am wrong. Wouldn't even hear me out. What happened to the customer is always right? (Bus 101) Even if I was wrong just the way I was treated was incorrect.
RudeResponse from AT&TApril 20, 2020Hello Lee We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. and we are very upset to hear about this experience. can you contact us at 410-580-0740 so we can look into this? Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- March 14, 20205 out of 5I have never had a more professional, satisfying customer service experience as I did with Eddie Cornish. Can’t say enough positive about him.Response from AT&TMarch 15, 2020Hello Louis L
We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.