AT&T Store Laurinburg Laurinburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Laurinburg
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Laurinburg?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Laurinburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 23, 20201 out of 5At&t, At&t FLRA Store and representative Aiisha Purcell in Laurinburg, NC is a liar and a thief. She lied about the promotion and couldn't provide paperwork regarding the free phone deal. She charged me taxes for the phones. We declined the deal and she did not refund all of my money. I had to dispute it with my credit card company. Now At&t is telling my spouse we owe them money because our lines were ported over and we are using their phones that we never purchased or signed for. We called At&t with Verizon on the phone stating we never ported lines to At&t and they still said we owe them money. BUYERS BEWARE! AT&T ARE CROOKS! AIISHA PURCELL IS A THEIF! AT& T FLRA STORES HIRES THIEVES!
- August 9, 20201 out of 5We tried to purchase four iPhones. Rep Aiisha stated the phones were free when you port your current phone number over from your current carrier. She stated all we had to pay was taxes on the phones. Supposedly 3 phones ported over and the 4th phone did not. She stated the 4th phone has a down payment but will be credited back to the account. She stated her manager would take care of it. Then we asked for proof of the promotion and what our bill was going to be but she could not provide. She couldn't even get provide refund receipts or print out proof we declined the deal. She then stated we had to pay a restocking fee per phone. However I did not pay it because she opened the box on one phone and tore the wrapper on the other two phones. This store customer service sucks. Very shady business. They lie and mislead you to get a sale. BUYERS BEWARE!!!! Do not buy from this store. Not recommended.
- May 30, 20201 out of 5Customer service was not there they acted as if I was bothering them. Little gay black guy was very rude. He didn't act like he wanted to help me. I got a new phone from somewhere else and he thru his hands up and said I can't help you . I then said what do you mean you can't help me I got a account with At&t . I then realized ididnResponse from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Michael Segars
I am extremely apologetic that you had that experience in our location. It is our Core value to help all customers that are apart of our AT&T family, no matter what location they purchased their phone from
We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store.
- April 29, 20195 out of 5My visit there was for pre-paid service but the representative helped me by obtaining a contract. She was very nice and knowledgeable about the products and process.
- January 9, 20191 out of 5The representative acted inconvenienced by my presence and maybe he was, because he was eating a snack at his desk before I ASKED IF HE COULD HELP ME!!! I was treated with apathy and disdain. I clearly explained the issue with my service and was told in the most condescending tone how to 'fix' the problem. The 'fix' neither worked nor addressed the problem I was having. I had to go to another store location to get assistance with my issue.