AT&T Store Laurinburg Laurinburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Laurinburg
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Laurinburg?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Laurinburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 30, 20201 out of 5Just left there and I actually was there before a family and a employee actually helped them first after I had been wait 20 minutes for help
- December 28, 20201 out of 5This store is empty. AT&T is not at this address. Don't waste your time to try to go there.
- December 7, 20201 out of 5Rude,Rude customer service. Never seen anything like it. I waited outside 15 minutes because 2 people already in store, another man walks right in and they help him. So they walk out and say well we have not had a break all day so we are taking one so since it is 5:30 and we close at 7:00 you will need to come back tomorrow. Both of them went on break and closed. When I said something that they should put a sign up they were closed at 5;30 they become rude. Never again will I ever step foot in that store and advise others to not go there. I seriously condsidered dropping ATT after this experience and I have been with them for 6 years. And I was buying 2 phones and upgrading my service, I guess they needed a break more than the business. Unbelievable.Response from AT&TDecember 9, 2020Hello Gary B,
Your experience in our store matters to us. I would like to discuss this matter with you More. Could you please email me at NcEastManagement@gmail.com At your earliest convenience!. We will ALSO work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- August 23, 20201 out of 5At&t, At&t FLRA Store and representative Aiisha Purcell in Laurinburg, NC is a liar and a thief. She lied about the promotion and couldn't provide paperwork regarding the free phone deal. She charged me taxes for the phones. We declined the deal and she did not refund all of my money. I had to dispute it with my credit card company. Now At&t is telling my spouse we owe them money because our lines were ported over and we are using their phones that we never purchased or signed for. We called At&t with Verizon on the phone stating we never ported lines to At&t and they still said we owe them money. BUYERS BEWARE! AT&T ARE CROOKS! AIISHA PURCELL IS A THEIF! AT& T FLRA STORES HIRES THIEVES!
- August 9, 20201 out of 5We tried to purchase four iPhones. Rep Aiisha stated the phones were free when you port your current phone number over from your current carrier. She stated all we had to pay was taxes on the phones. Supposedly 3 phones ported over and the 4th phone did not. She stated the 4th phone has a down payment but will be credited back to the account. She stated her manager would take care of it. Then we asked for proof of the promotion and what our bill was going to be but she could not provide. She couldn't even get provide refund receipts or print out proof we declined the deal. She then stated we had to pay a restocking fee per phone. However I did not pay it because she opened the box on one phone and tore the wrapper on the other two phones. This store customer service sucks. Very shady business. They lie and mislead you to get a sale. BUYERS BEWARE!!!! Do not buy from this store. Not recommended.