AT&T Store Erie 26th Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Erie Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 4, 20205 out of 5I was begrudgingly forced into getting rid of my ancient phone and had no option but to do the dreaded deed and get another one. My sister told me I *had* to go to some “Megan” at the 26th Street store because she was “so phenomenal.” Turns out my sister was entirely correct. Megan was an exceptional sales rep and person. She was friendly, patient, knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. I left there feeling 100% better about my phone situation. She helped me find exactly what fit my likes and needs and went above and beyond to get me a good deal. This woman is fantastic at her job and she seems to sincerely care about her customers.
If you are like me and DONT want to deal with phone bothers at all, do yourself a favor and get an appointment with Megan. And if you’re not like me but have phone issues, get to Megan too!
I’m so thankful and will continue to bless Megan whatever-her-last-name-is every time I am grateful for this new phone. Thank you!
- February 14, 20205 out of 5I have been with AT&T for almost 2 decades and I was very close to ending my service and canceling all 6 of my lines. When I went to the store, Megan was eager and and excited to dissect my plan and see where changes could be made. She spent over an hour with me going through my plan and figuring out why my bill was always so high and removing all the unnecessary additions and changing my plan to a much better and affordable one! I can not say enough wonderful things about this woman!! It was truly evident that she really cared about the issues I was having and was totally determined to resolve my problems and she did! She completely made my day! Her knowledge of the company, devices, plans and support is phenomenal and I will never go to anyone else when I need assistance in the future! Employees like Megan need to be acknowledged because they are hard to find!!!
- February 25, 20191 out of 5I went there and discuss with one of the clerk about the possibility of having direct TV together with the phone plan. he “arrange everything according to my request”, including a Latino program. Infortunately they do not give you any papers or documentation of what I ordered.The following day I called ATT customer service and they told me that the order was not complete and that there was not Latino program in the order. According to that new clerk fromCustomer service , he adjusted the order as I requested. Unfortunately, 3 days after Direct Tv came to my house with the first order in which there was not the Latinos package and that there was not even a recorder. So at the end I did not change to direct tv and decided to continue with spectrum .
- January 17, 20194 out of 5Only issue with this visit was the wait time for a store personnel. Both employees were busy with other customers. I waited nearlt 20 min prior to receiving service and that occurred when another employee checked in for his shift. Problem with my phone was taken care of in a matter of minutes. Neither busy employee even acknowledges i had entered the store, At least a hello, we will be with you shortly would have been appreciated. My phone kept asking for a PUK code which the employee said he had nver seen or heard of before. Problem was solved by inserting a new SIM card.
- January 15, 20195 out of 5Very helpful and knowledgeable about their job and how to handle it.