AT&T Store Millington Millington
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Millington
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Millington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Millington Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 24, 20191 out of 5Me and my friend visited the Millington store today and we were greeted by I believe his name was Bradley as soon as we entered. He asked us what he could help us with and we told him that we we were looking to buy a new iPhone and then that when service went down. He was basically telling us that the only differences in the phones was the price. Which I feel like most people would be telling you the features and really trying to sell them. Then while setting up his iPhone he proceeded to tell us how all iPhones are basically junk and will break super easy. My friend asked about getting a case and it was almost as if he was trying to discourage him from selling the case. I was also inquiring the iPhone 11 max pro but was discouraged after all the negativity that was thrown out whenever I asked a question. I also asked about an Apple Watch and he then stated that those break even more often then the phone. If it wasn’t for my friend absolutely needing a new phone he would have not gotten one either. I know everyone has there opinions about brands of phones they like but when working in sales i don’t think you should talk down about what the customer is interested in.Response from AT&TOctober 29, 2019Hello Heather c Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- February 19, 20195 out of 5Deandre was the sales associate who assisted me, and provided excellent assistance as usual. I was greeeted immediately upon entering the store, and had multiple associates offer assistance. Deandre said before I could say anything, "I'll take care of him, he prefers working with me!" He was absolutely correct! I live in Millington, so this store is the closest to home, but over years of going there the service is generally better than what you get at most cellular stores! The representatives are always pleasant, and most very knowledgeable.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5
- December 20, 20185 out of 5Quick Service very knowledgeable very friendly courteous and kind love the store
- October 7, 20181 out of 5I needed a new cell phone. Andrew found one and he said he transferred contacts and pictures to new phone.i had him factory reset old phone so I could dispose it. I returned next day as nothing on new phone. A young blonde was very arrogant saying I had a sad card in old phone saying things I had no idea what she was talking about. She was not people friendly complained to her boss I was rude to her like a 2 year old. I will never set foot in that store. In fact looking around for new carrier. Stay away from millington ATT store.jfj