AT&T Store Memphis Wolfcreek Shopping Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Memphis Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 25, 20202 out of 5In Jan 2020 I decided to trade my android in for an Iphone. I have never had an Iphone, never really wanted one but thought I would try it for business reasons. I decided after I got the Iphone to get an Apple watch by upgrading my other phone on my acct. I encountered so many issues when I upgraded the phone.
The representative that assisted me when I got the Iphone was not available at this location. I have worked with her a couple of times and she has always been kind and professional. When I returned to this location multiple times for my account the rest of the staff including the manager was unprofessional and not very helpful. The staff I spoke to including the manager was more concerned with explaining what they didn't do and how customer service was always giving incorrect information and then sending customers to the store. It was a negative experience and it makes me uncomfortable knowing the store staff and the customer service call center staff work for AT&T but act like they work for 2 different companies. I plan to get the Note10 and I enjoy working with the representative but I won't be going to this store.
- February 20, 20205 out of 5Loved the young man I dealt with. He was so knowledgeable and answered all my question.Response from AT&TFebruary 28, 2020So happy you had a great experience in our store!
- July 15, 20195 out of 5Carlos was such a huge help! He is very kind and solved my phone issue in just a matter of minutes. To top it off he saved me money on my bill! Can’t beat that kind of service
- March 4, 20195 out of 5I was in the store to cancel my plans because the service I have received from ATT Millington in the past has been so bad. I m still going to cancel my plans but I will say that if all ATT employees were as good as Jose I would not be leaving ATT.
- February 21, 20191 out of 5it started off great but at the end I was very dissatisfied and disappointed