AT&T Store Nashville 8th Avenue South - Nashville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Nashville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Nashville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Nashville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
What our customers are saying
- January 8, 20215 out of 5I was dubious about coming to this store because of the poor reviews. However, the service I received from Winston was exceptional! He is knowledgeable, friendly, professional. Plus, I was served immediately--no waiting! I'll definitely come to this store again should I need service!
- January 3, 20211 out of 5The worst customer service I have ever had! My wife and I entered the store and we waited for 20 minutes before we decided to leave. The two employees there did not acknowledge us at all an made no effort to tell us to tell us that someone will be helping us. There was only one other customer in the store. We are going to switch to T mobile from now on. I have been paying ATT $520 a month for U-verse and our phones. No more! I am terminating most of the services and will take my business elsewhere
- December 26, 20201 out of 5Very rude customer service
- August 17, 20201 out of 5I never give negative reviews, however I had the most frustrating experience. On August 13 I ordered an iphone through att.com. The retail location that came up for me to select 2-hour curbside pickup was this location on 8th ave. south. I waited over 24 hours for my “2-hour” curbside order to be ready and my order status said “processing”. The evening of August 14 around 6 pm I drove to the location and the store was clearly not yet open for business, with a padlock on the door and a “coming soon” sign in the window. The website should not have allowed me to select this location for pickup to then be given the runaround with my order and a store that doesn’t yet exist.
- August 15, 20201 out of 5I was able to place an order for curbside pick up, and this store isn’t open! The online ordering department couldn’t simply transfer my order to an open store. I’m regretting becoming