AT&T Store Nashville 8th Avenue South - Nashville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Nashville
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Nashville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Nashville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
What our customers are saying
- August 17, 20201 out of 5I never give negative reviews, however I had the most frustrating experience. On August 13 I ordered an iphone through att.com. The retail location that came up for me to select 2-hour curbside pickup was this location on 8th ave. south. I waited over 24 hours for my “2-hour” curbside order to be ready and my order status said “processing”. The evening of August 14 around 6 pm I drove to the location and the store was clearly not yet open for business, with a padlock on the door and a “coming soon” sign in the window. The website should not have allowed me to select this location for pickup to then be given the runaround with my order and a store that doesn’t yet exist.
- August 15, 20201 out of 5I was able to place an order for curbside pick up, and this store isn’t open! The online ordering department couldn’t simply transfer my order to an open store. I’m regretting becoming
- July 6, 20201 out of 5The website states the store is open, drove to location to find it still under construction. 7/6/2020
- March 4, 20201 out of 5You can't find this placeResponse from AT&TMarch 6, 2020Hello Mike Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We apologize that you were not able to find us, as this store has not officially opened. We are hoping to be open to better serve your neighborhood as of April. Please dont hesitate to try us back then, and we look forward to offering you the very best most positive experience ever at an AT&T store. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T!